We started the day in an outfit from Riley's Auntie Jennifer, Uncle Erik and Cousin Drew. They sent Riley two of the cutest Halloween shirts so halfway through the day we did a shirt swap. Everyone loved both of them!
For Riley's 1st Halloween she was a little lady bug. We decided to go to a few family member's houses and do some trick or treating =)
Oh, and this afternoon, I noticed Riley was chewing the heck out of ther index finger and as she was chewing she was pulling her lip down and there it was! Her first little pearly white just poking its way right through her gums! Her 1st tooth on Halloween-ready for all the yummy candy I guess!
Oh, and this afternoon, I noticed Riley was chewing the heck out of ther index finger and as she was chewing she was pulling her lip down and there it was! Her first little pearly white just poking its way right through her gums! Her 1st tooth on Halloween-ready for all the yummy candy I guess!
Here are some photos from Riley's 1st Halloween.


.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment