Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

This might be one of the only blog posts I write without any kind of pictures or videos attached. I just wanted to update quickly and say we made the big move into our new house! And it looks like the computer and dsl made it in one piece too! It will definitely take some time to get through all of the boxes and get life back to normal but we're working on it daily. I will have tons of photos to post soon but for now I will end with a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my family and friends for helping us in more ways than you know. We owe you all so much for all of the hard work and help you gave us and we are blessed to have you all in our lives! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

No comments: