
It seems like we have been waiting years for this movie to come out. Riley has been obsessed with Toy Story 1 & 2 and practically has them both memorized. We couldn't wait for June 18th and the release of the newest addition to the Pixar films! Riley was so excited this morning. She knew we were going to the movies to see Buzz, Woody and Jessie and she couldn't wait! We made it into the theater and got ourselves situations. She was an angel! Well, for the first 1/2 of the movie she was. Once we got to the second 1/2, she was all over the place! Running to the front, the back, in and out of the aisles, jumping, yelling at the movie out of excitement and the best part, eating candy and popcorn off of the movie theater floor. Honestly, I thought she would have done a little better but, then again, she's only 2 so I think I've learned my lesson with Riley and the movies. Thank goodness the theater was filled with other moms and dads doing the same thing with their little ones or I would have felt pretty bad that we were ruining the movie! I would say it's a safe bet she'll be 3 before we venture off to the movie theater again-lol!




No comments:
Post a Comment