Friday, July 2, 2010

Fallen...

Over the past few days...
Riley has fallen in love with her new "house."



This better be the ONLY climbing out of windows she ever does! No sneaking out, Miss R!


Riley has fallen asleep in her chair. This is blog worthy because this NEVER happens! N.E.V.E.R.!!!
This is unheard of in Riley's world so I was glad Daddy knew how imperative it was to take photos not only to document it, but to prove it to me! I would not have believed this if I didn't see it myself!


Riley has fallen for my step stool tactic to get her to brush her teeth! She HATES brushing and I have tried everything in the book. Then, I saw step stools at Target. So, I bought one, stuck it in the bathroom and VOILA!! She now loves to brush. Well, maybe love is too strong a word at this point, let's just say she likes to brush now.

No comments: