Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday, Daddy!!!

On Friday, September 26th, 2008, Nick turned the big 28! This was Nick's first birthday as a Daddy and overall I think it turned out well! On Friday, Riley and I took him to the mall where he got to pick out his first pair of Oakley sunglasses. He has been asking for a pair of Oakleys for about a year now so I was happy we could actually make his wish come true. After the mall we had reservations at P.F. Changs, one of Nick's favorite restaurants. The food was yummy and all three of us had a great time. Riley decided she wanted to sing like Mariah Carey during dinner and boy was it amazing-lol! I'm just glad P.F. Changs is a fairly loud place to begin with or we would've been getting some pretty dirty looks! Unfortunately, I forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures from Friday =(

On Sunday, we celebrated Nick's birthday with my family. We went to church and then celebrated at Olive Garden.


Happy Birthday to you!


Make a wish...


This was taken about 3 minutes before Riley passed out for nap time so as you can see she was a bit out of it.

No comments: