

Nana (my Mom) decided (and I agreed) that it was time to invest in a walker for Riley. Riley has always loved to be on her feet-it never fails to bring a big smile to her face. So off to Toys 'R Us we went and we picked out something very simple so she could try it out. It turns out Riley LOVES her new walker. She plays in it every time she goes to Nana and Grandpa's house and she can't get enough of it. Well, today she got bold and decided to display her "wild-woman" side and take her "new wheels" off roadin'. Needless to say she got a bit stuck once she hit the step. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come once she gets her driver's license...

Oh dear.....

And as I wait for AAA to come and rescue me from my predicament, I will relax and chew on this lovely burp rag.
No comments:
Post a Comment