It's Thanksgiving! Riley Joy's 1st Turkey Day!!! We all jumped in the car and headed to my Mom and Dad's house for the day. We had a total of 17 people and 2 dogs and needless to say, everyone was hungry and ready for the fantastic Thanksgiving feast. Mom also wanted to get some family pictures to send out in her Christmas cards. Of course Riley decided she would take a 2 hour nap (this NEVER happens) and by the time she got up the sun was practically gone =(
Oh well, I still think Mom got some great pics!
Here are a few from the day.
Happy Thanksgiving 2008!!!
Look at that spread!
.jpg)
I think everynew baby had this bib!
.jpg)
Wiley is one of Riley's FAVORITE puppies!
She cracks up when he scratches his collar!
Family Picture 2008
Woohoo! I feel great after that 2 hour nap I took!
No comments:
Post a Comment