Thursday, December 4, 2008

Guess Who's STANDING!!!!!

On Sunday, November 30th, 2008 we moved out of our apartment and into our 1st house! We had tons of help from family and friends and without them I don't know how we would have done it all. We are so lucky! But I digress...Riley was being super good and she was playing in her crib in her new room. I came around the corner and something catches my eye-my daughter is STANDING in her crib!!! My heart skipped a beat and I ran to her to picked her up. I was so afraid of her falling down or bumping her head or face. Nick and I decided it would be best to drop her crib to the lowest setting just to be on the safe side.
Fast forward to this Thursday, December 4th....
I was running a bit late for work so I put Riley in her crib, which is now at the lowest level. I pack our bags for the day and start a load of laundry. I left her in her crib for maybe 5-7 minutes. When I was walking past her room, I see her standing, again, and this time chewing on the crib railing?!?! How did she get up there?!!!?? I honestly didn't think that she would be able to do that now that I lowered the crib but I guess I was wrong! Riley wants so badly to be all grown up and she wants to do EVERYTHING! I think we're going to have our hands full with this one!

No comments: