Friday, January 23, 2009

Yard Sale=Cha-Ching!

I'm a few days late on this post since we hard our yard sale a week ago but, I finally got my hands on my Mom's camera and she was the photog for our Yard Sale day. We brought all of our used treasures over to my Mom and Dad's house and the crowds came running. I was very surprised at how many people shopped and bought.-Especially considering how chillyit wasthat morning! I guess nothing will stop a die hard yard/garage saler! We banked some nice cash! Who doesn't love more space in their house and more money in their pockets?!?! You're a crazy person if you don't want both of those =) We decided to let Riley roam free in her walker on the driveway and a whole new world was opened up to her. It was a perfect (chilly) day.

I wonder who's teething once again....

Why is it that I can't get a good picture of me and my daughter-oh well, I'll take what I can get??


I haven't put many hats on Riley but they really do suit her-don't ya think? =)

1 comment:

Karen Ziemkowski said...

Riley is SO cute! I love the picture with the hat- you should definitely put her in more hats!