Monday, February 2, 2009

Just an update (with pics of course!)

Well, just a quick update on Riley. She is growing so quickly. Learning more and more everyday. She makes us laugh on a regular basis and we couldn't have a more perfect daughter!

Always reaching for anything electronic! "Can I have this in my room, Mom??"


I think this child would stay in the tub all day and be happier than a pig in mud if we'd let her =)

Riley and her apple-she wants to do it all herself!
Cheese! Or should I say "Banana?"

Not the prettiest picture but Riley is serious about her Star fruit!

I think more of this teething biscuit ended up in her hair instead of her mouth!
No pictures, PLEASE!!!
Ok, fine...just one =D

Already getting into Mommy's make-up! I'd say we've got a girly girl on our hands-but she's gonna be a little tough one too!

No comments: