2009 marks Riley's 2nd Christmas and it was definitely a fun one! She has officially become a pro at opening gifts! Here are photos from Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, Christmas Evening, the Afternoon after Christmas and the Evening after Christmas. Yes,we had many Christmases mostly due to family members being ill but everyone is pretty much back to normal. Even though Christmas wasn't as traditional this year as it has been in the past, it was still very special and full of smiles to last a lifetime! Here are pictures of all of our Christmases =)
























2 comments:
you do realize that riley and mady could very well be soul sisters right!? same xmas morning pjs, they asked santa for the same toy (elmo live), tutus...i mean really! :)
Eve, that's too funny! Those pj's were a christmas morning must, right!?! I saw them at Carter's a few months ago and I had to have them for Riley!
Ok, and that Elmo Live is amazing-it's like having an actual elmo right in your own house! I'm sure Mady ADORES her new elmo!! I know Riley does =)
Post a Comment