Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is here and we decided to spend the day as a family. We don't get to do this all that much and we are going to do our best to plan special days and outings for the 3 of us. On the first day of 2010 we decided to trek down to Miami and spend some time at Miami Seaquarium. The last time we were here, I was about 6 months pregnant with Riley. At that time, all I could think of was how badly I wanted Riley to be here already so I could take her to places like this!
Here I was back in February 2008

Riley loved the dolphins and the whale but I'd say her favorite, by far, was the fake alligator-lol! She didn't want to leave him. If she could have, she would have climbed all over him all day long.


Look at that plane, Dad!!

You don't bite, right?

Nice alligator....
Stay very, very still.

I'm going to jump on you now. Don't move!

You're mine now, Gator!!! MUAHHAHHAHH!!!
I shall name you Tiny =)

Checking out the real Alligators with Daddy.
So happy!

No comments: