Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside (and inside!)

South Florida has been freakishly cold for the past week and there is more to come! We haven't had weather like this for over 20 years (at least that's what the news stations keep saying). To be honest, I believe them. I don't ever remember weather this cold for this long. Most people in South Florida are scrambling for warmer clothes and space heaters. Needless to say, this weather is very unlike our normal South Florida Winters! I'll speak for my family when I say we're enjoying the change of pace...just as long as it doesn't last for too long =)

This picture was taken by EJ with his iphone. Riley and Elena are all bundled up and playing with me at work. On this day, the offices were in the 60's and outside was in the 40's!!! But you can tell these girls could care less! As long as they had each other to play with!

No comments: