Saturday, February 13, 2010

February is flying by!

It doesn't help that it's the shortest month of the year either. Riley is 20.5 months old and I feel like she has grown so much over the past few weeks!
On 2/2/10 she jumped for the first time with both feet off of the ground! And she jumps pretty high too, at least in my opinion. It's been non-stop jumping since then.
On 2/12/10 she told me,"Pee pee, Mommy." And she ran into the bathroom. I followed her in and thought to myself, "What the heck, she probably needs a new diaper anyways so I'll amuse her and put her on the potty." Well low and behold, guess who went pee pee on the potty like a big girl?!?! RILEY DID! And she did it 2 more times that night! I'm not pushing it on her just yet but if she wants to use the toilet, I won't be the one holding her back, that's for sure!
For the first time, I actually teared up a bit the other day because it's finally hitting me, she's not a "baby" anymore and she is becoming such a big and independent girl.
A little "Mommy and Me" time.
Helping Grandpa. Riley calls him "Danpa" (love it!)
Sleeping with her new "lovie" compliments of Nana. Riley calls the Seahorse her "Baby."


Rocking her Red Jump Suit!

No comments: