2010 Pixie Hollow


As the day went on, I got a very awesome surprise from my Best Friend, Courtney! She knows how much I love Cookies By Design so she ordered a “cookie bouquet” to be delivered to me at work. It was so delish! Thank you, Courtney!

I met up with my Mom for lunch because on Tuesdays, we normally swap Riley. I have her in the morning at work and then she takes her in the afternoon for nap time. Even though it was our “normal” lunch day, it was still extra special that it was my birthday and I got to have lunch with my Mom. She brought a few presents for me to open which made my day! =)
Later that night, Nick set up a babysitter (my daddy) to watch over Riley so that we could go out and have a long over due “date” dinner and celebrate my birthday. I think the last time we actually went out, just the two of us, was March 2009. Our schedules conflict so much so that makes it that much harder to spend any quality time together. We had a yummy dinner at Outback and it was so nice not to have a food throwing toddler dominating the conversations.
Well, that pretty much sums up my birthday “day”. The main reason I wrote all of this on Riley’s blog is because year to year, I have the hardest time remembering what we did for my birthday. Not that they aren’t memorable, because each of my birthdays have been great. It’s just that my “Mommy Brain” is so bad that I easily forget what I wore yesterday, let alone, what we did for my birthday an entire year ago!?! So there you have it, my birthday “day” in a nutshell.
(Now, if I can only remember next year to look back on my blog to see what we did for my birthday this year-lol!)
No comments:
Post a Comment