With as busy as Riley is on a 24/7 basis, I was worried to see if she'd sit still from start to finish. But, once that smock was draped on her, she froze! It was like a magical smock of some sort because I have no clue how it got her to sit still, but it did! And Mommy was pleasantly surprised! =D
It was in that moment while I was looking at my sweet baby girl that I realized she's my big girl now. I know I've probably said it before but it really hit me just then. She seemed so grown up! First, it's getting her 1st haircut and before you know it, she'll be walking down the aisle with her Daddy. Yes, I know she's only 2 but she got to 2 so quickly that I know 22 will be here in the blink of an eye!
For now, I'm going to share her 1st haircut pictures and enjoy every single second that I possibly can with my little girl!







"All done and look at my prize, Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment