Friday, April 3, 2009

"The Battle" Riley vs. Food!

Riley is super serious about her food. She takes no prisoners and everything is fair game once she is placed in that high chair. This one particular battle was captured by my Brother, Riley's Uncle EJ. The pictures are taken with his iphone so color and clarity aren't super however, he did manage to get some pretty good stuff!


*Ding*Ding* Let the battle begin!

Round 1-Here we see Riley begin with a mean round of taunting of her prey-carrots, peas and mac-n-cheese.



Round 2-Now, she let's this Food know who's boss in this game! "I will defeat you, Food!!!"
"Yes, I WILL bring you down!"



Round 3-The tomato steps in posing more of a challenge but Riley will laugh at the competition! She will attempt the "Jaw Crush" technique!




Round 4-"A fierce competitor indeed! Piece by piece, I will rip you to shreds!!!"



Round 5-With her "hands of lightening speed" she finishes her competition with the clean sweep of the battle field!
Miss Riley Joy is the WINNER!!!
"Until we meet again, Food...until we meet again!"

No comments: