Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1st Time at the BEACH!

I know, I know, it's pathetic that all three of us are born and raised Floridians and we have yet to bring our daughter to the beach. Shame on us! But, at least we made it before Riley turned 17 months so give us a little bit of credit. Of course, we ventured out to the beach as the sun was setting so most of the pictures are a bit on the dark side but at least we documented her 1st trip to our beautiful Florida beaches!

Riley seems to adapt to just about anything so we were a bit surprised when we put her down in the sand and she froze-like wouldn't move a single step. I think she was completely weirded out-lol!


Daddy assisted in getting her to take her first few steps.



Then she had to take a feel of what she was walking on.


After she felt it, she immediately wanted to wipe it off of her feet!


The "pick me up" look ::Insert Whiney Voice::



Ok, ok, I'll pick you up!


So then I attempted to bring her by the water-can you tell how she felt about the water by the way she is leaning against me-lol!


Maybe we can salvage this 1st trip to the beach with a family picture...or not.


I know what will make my Riley happy...FOOD!!! So we stopped for a quick bite at a little restaurant right there on the beach.



Ahhh! Much better!


Video of Riley's 1st steps on the Beach
Yes, it's dark-I know. Just deal with it =)

No comments: