Saturday, October 17, 2009

FLCS Craft Fair!

Today, we went to the only school I ever knew-Fort Lauderdale Christian School. I was at that school from K-12th Grade and I have so many amazing memories from going there. One very special memory will always be attending the Annual Craft Fair. In our High School years, our class would have a car wash, sell cotton candy or do some sort of fund raising all to raise money for our Junior/Senior Prom. Even after I graduated, I have gone back every year to see how the school is doing and see how many familiar faces from the past I might recognize! It's always fun.
In 2007, I had just found out I was pregnant with Riley and the Craft Fair was just a few weeks after that. I still hadn't told ANYONE that I was expecting and I remember being at the Craft Fair and having some pretty bad morning sickness-that was not a fun year.
In 2008, Riley was 5 months old when we went to the Craft Fair-this being her very first time going! I wish I had some pictures to document the trip but I completely forgot my camera =(
And here we are in 2009 and Riley has now gone to the Craft Fair 2 times! This year was the best by far! She had a blast running around and meeting all new people. I doubt she'll remember this year but at least this year I brought my camera to capture her running around the gym where I spent countless hours playing sports, eating lunch, attending pep rallies and so much more!
Here's a picture from our trip to the FLCS Craft Fair!

2 comments:

Melay said...

I know this is coming a bit late-but please tell me where you purchased the wall decal in the nursery with your baby's name in the middle. It's really cute.

Jennifer said...

Hey Melay!
Here decal came from a seller on ebay.
Here is their link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Initial-baby-Vinyl-Wall-Lettering-Words-Decal-Graphic_W0QQitemZ310094568167QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

Hope this helps!