Sunday, October 18, 2009
Time To PLAY!
On Saturday, we made our second trip to Monkey Joe's. We decided to bring my best friend, Courtney (or as Riley calls her "Coco") with us. The first time we took Riley, she had a blast! But, it was SO BUSY that I think she was a little overwhelmed as well. This time wasn't as busy and she really took the place over. She seemed so independent! At one point I asked her if she wanted to go down a slide and she quickly said, "No" and walked away. I was stunned! It was the first time where I felt like I asked her a question, she completely understood and answered back. It was at that moment where it really hit me that my baby is growing up! I just can't believe how fast time is flying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment